Serving the duty of filling my time, documenting my anticlimactic cycling ventures and broadcasting my hardly-there sense of humor to the world. Mainly the last one.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

New project. This is going to be good.




The color is more of a purple that the picture the picture shows. It's actually sort of a pearl color. my plan is to sell my surly-alex da 28 700c wheel set and get a 26" wheel set to fit the frame. plan is single speed with front and rear v brake. The bars, stem, grips, brake lever, brakes I should be able to get from my house. Tires will be fat slicks, then mtb tires for winter. Of course I'll be using some finders and a front basket. Considering the frame is 2 or 3 sizes too small, this should turn out looking pretty awesome. The end goal is a tarck as fuck, commuterific basket build.


No comments:

Post a Comment