Serving the duty of filling my time, documenting my anticlimactic cycling ventures and broadcasting my hardly-there sense of humor to the world. Mainly the last one.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tuesday Night World Championships...

...That fuckin hurt. I'm thinkin it was a combination of not warming up and overestimating my fitness, but the more likely suspect is all the weight from the steel frame, aluminum wheels and cheap tires. If I was on a crabon fibre $10k beast, it would've been nothing but a thing keeping up with the main group. Anyway, once I was dropped i ended up riding with a couple of PRC women so it wasn't all bad.

2 comments:

  1. Time to start working yourself over on TNWC. Last night was about as relaxed as it gets on that ride. Good seeing you out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TNWC is definitely going to become a weekly thing. I'm definitely not used to doing such quick group rides.

    ReplyDelete