Serving the duty of filling my time, documenting my anticlimactic cycling ventures and broadcasting my hardly-there sense of humor to the world. Mainly the last one.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ugh

So three things could've gone better on the ride today.

First, I was trying innertube under the sole where the metal cleat and hardware is. Can't report on the success of this because I failed to recognize that most of the cold air was coming in from the top right above my toes where there was venting. Black duct tape here I come!

Secondly, after I finished, I took a look at my cranks and noticed 2 chainring bolts were gone completely. the remaining 3 were holding on for dear life.

Lastly, I forgot fucking WATER!

Besides that, it was good. Route was 10mi out and back with only one dog sprint.

No comments:

Post a Comment