Serving the duty of filling my time, documenting my anticlimactic cycling ventures and broadcasting my hardly-there sense of humor to the world. Mainly the last one.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It's been a while...

...but since my cycling adventures are starting to become something more than spinning away on a trainer or doing stupid roller tricks, i finally have something to report about.

The Masi is still in action, with similar specs as it had at jingle cross. This time it's upgraded.
-Nitto mustache bars(old 'stache bars were cheap and bent to shit from a fit of rage)
-an actual tension as apposed to a derailer
-40c knobbies to put it into monstercross territory

No pics as of yet. You're going to have to go to CIRREM for that. For those who won't be able to make it to CIRREM, I'll post pics of the gravel/beer/bicycle fueled mayhem.

No comments:

Post a Comment