Serving the duty of filling my time, documenting my anticlimactic cycling ventures and broadcasting my hardly-there sense of humor to the world. Mainly the last one.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Today was more interesting than i though it was gonna be.

The day wasn't quite interesting enough to broadcast it to the internet so here goes.

Started out good, my earliest class on tuesdays and thursdays got over so I slept in. On the way to my new first class, the car hiccuped a little bit leaving norwalk, but I didn't think anything of it. Turns out it was a sign that I pushed how far I could drive on a tank of gas too far. Finally ran out when I on the interstate and a cop eventually came to the rescue. Only time in my life when I was happy to see flashing red and blue light roll up on me. He gave me a ride to a gas station and got the whole situation figured out. Made it to the first class about 45 minutes late...my stubbornness to not fuel up finally bit me in the ass.

Fast forward to 6:00, it was my first DMOS training session. Good god you sweat a lot when you pedal in place, intervals no less.

No comments:

Post a Comment