Serving the duty of filling my time, documenting my anticlimactic cycling ventures and broadcasting my hardly-there sense of humor to the world. Mainly the last one.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Decided to hop back on the wagen

So an update on the Masi CX, I cannibalized the front derailer and put a slightly larger ring on the outside of my gear to keep the chain on. After multiple renegades cyclocross practices, cross races, and mtb rides the chain has not come off, so it appears I've done something right. Anyway, pics. These are post Dirty Wooden Shoe pics.



Yes, that's a flat tire. Happened on the first lap, and after that I decided to use that race as a throw away race and used post race beers as the motivator to finish.

One last picture to add.


The red road bike is mine an will probably propel me to some cat 5 criterium wins next sumer. The tan bmx bike is mine awaiting me getting a job so I can replace the headset I broke on it. The rest belongs to my dad.

One last note I'd like to add is that the pink Bianchi funny bike is a smidgen to small for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment