Serving the duty of filling my time, documenting my anticlimactic cycling ventures and broadcasting my hardly-there sense of humor to the world. Mainly the last one.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I had a revelation last night...

...That I should give up on keeping my bike clean. Saturday, it got muddy from Cattle Cross. Monday from some denmonds(?) and Hillside. It was mudddy (not a problem) but it was covered with leaves most of the time (problem) so there were more 2 wheel power slides than I was used to, but the feeling of being out of control felt good. That feeling was good at ~10 mph, haven't had such a feeling at speeds of 15+ so I'll post results if that happens.

Anyway, tonight was the last Renegade Cyclocross. It was at Good Park again. It proved that Good Park is good once again. Good hills and really appreciated not having back to back sand pits, though still had the uphill barriers.



I need that lighted shit on my bike naow! There's no way in hell you're going to get me to ride down the side of a fucking building. Still not sure if that's real or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment